Due to the current worldwide situation of the corona virus, all classes are delivered online ‘free of charge’.
If you enjoyed our lessons, please consider making a contribution to Shinyu Body & Mind. Thank you!
Contributions by bank transfer to:
SHINYU BODY & MIND, ABN-AMRO, Rijswijk, The Netherlands.
Dear Aikido Friends,
There has been a calling for me to do a live streaming lesson and I decided to accept the invitation! So this Saturday, at 12 noon I will provide you with an online 1hr session.
- Warming up
- Practicing Ukemi without mats
- Tai Sabaki (foot work) inc foot work for Aikido techniques.
- Bokken/wooden stick
What you should do if you want to join:
- Make sure you have the Zoom app.
- Use this link to join the meeting: https://zoom.us/j/5611532620
and be prepared to link up 5m before we start.
- Wear the aikido clothes, puts you in the mood.
- Try to have with you a bokken or stick if not you can do without too.
- If you dont have mats use a soft surface such as a carpet and maybe cover with a towel in case you sweat.
The lesson is free of charge but you are welcome to make a donation to Shinyu Aikido 🤗.. here above you can find the Shinyu bank account
Looking forward to practice with you tomorrow!